Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tops weigh in.......

          Today was a ho-hum day nothing to note for the most part.After work me and the Mr, played some on Pogo(dice city rollers) great game,was fun,I beat em bad :)
      

                                     Figured for my blog I would start a graph of my weight loss,(looking for an app for that) ,  guess it should be mentioned, I did not begin this Journey for weight loss,though I needed to lose alot ,but  did not really think I would see such a drastic change as I have eating this way.
                        Since loosing several pounds,and continuing to eat Living Whole foods,it continues,  feeling pretty confident that I will loose the rest. Have had moments where I think this has got to end,still cant believe eating this simple was the answer the whole time.
                                 
I don't know where my weight will stop at, but I do know it isn't at this weight lol..
     Figure 10lbs a month,120lbs for the year is more then reasonable.
                                     I'm a pound off from my January Goal.



              So tonight at  Tops I turtled (stayed at same weight as last weight in).  
Was happy with that, didn't gain and it reminded me that I need to amp up my smoothie consumption. I get lost in the pictures and recipes of raw food sometimes and forget its about getting as much healthy ingredients in my body to heal the years of neglect.This week it will be on again,going to vow to drink a large jug of  juice and 2 smoothies a day,cut down on nut recipes and enjoy lots of creamy live dips and veggies.

I want to host a raw program for the ppl of my group,I'd love any idea's from ppl who have hosted or attended a raw potluck of sorts.I will be scanning the internet at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment