Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Banana Hook

Today was clean up day Woohoo!! I did some sorting,organizing and dishes.I hate dishes with a passion,prefer any chore but that.Unfortunately it had to be done :(
Anyhow Norman had some energy after work and and we put it to good use.

                  When I first decided to take this path at the very beginning of my raw adventure for the 30 day challenge,I had posted pictures on RawFoodTalk,of my stuffed fridge organized and ready for me to devour its contents,I was so proud of myself.we didn't have much money,but I made sure to get my veggies.(Pic of dead Fridge)


 Two days later my fridge cooled its last veggie,So in a panic,we stuffed everything in coolers.We got lucky,someone was selling a garage fridge for 40bucks.            
           This one is small but It works,freezes alot of stuff,we have tweaked the settings but it can only do so much. Either way I feel blessed,We are still using it now.Today he built new shelf's for the freezer part .Hoping down the road we will invest in one,that this one will work for at least a year.Its amazing looking back when i began on raw,after my fridge passed away,the next month my car died along with Some other things that need no mentioning but all surrounded lack of money.
        I didn't care i was not giving up on raw.I know now that God saw to it ,that I didn't go without,its just amazing looking back. I guess the one thing we can control in our life's is what we put into our bodies,from what I can tell,its a pretty powerful control.Anything can be achived !!!

              Anyhow,feel like I'm talking to myself sometimes,guess this is a step up from Dear Diary :)
Norman made me a banana hook today,and the evil "M" tossed out a broken shelf,Ive made it into my raw hotspot.Pretty cool I like having everything in one area,its a work in progress but its getting there.I would like for him to build me a spice rack,I just haven't figured out what design I want yet,nothing fancy,just functional and out the way.
(here's my raw pillar)


             Today i made Pizza,I decided to be creative and throw  2 Tbs of red pepper flakes in the crust.Man did that mess it up. Know better next time.Still gonna eat it,only its going to take a LONG time.Norman said to make sure I have a chaser lol
    I took pics again,my 2nd ever Raw Pizza was even prettier then the first , left them in the Dhy all day,Hoping to turn the crust really crunchy and take away the taste? A girl can hope!
           ( here's my pretty bitterly hot crusted pizza's )


No comments:

Post a Comment