Sunday, January 16, 2011

More raw food Goodies

Had to cut last post short,my preview page went blank and I diddnt want a replay of the last time I tried to post Ahhhhhhh!
 Anyhow I am not a pro and Im slowly trying and learning things to make raw,so hope this info will be of use to some people and maybe someone can shine a light on some dishes I may like to try.


Im into savory fare more so then sweets,although I have my moments :)

This meal made me so happy I smiled through the whole thing
Its incrediable how seasonings and nuts can take on the taste of meat

Ive tried a few taco meat recipe and they were good,but this burger blows em all AWAY!
Jalepeno Burgers
I got this recipe off RawFreedomCommunity.......
I think this is from The Daily Raw Cafe!

Jalapeno Burgers
1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
1/2 onion, finely chopped
1 cup walnuts, soaked for 4 hours
1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, soaked until very soft, reserve 1/8 cup soaking water
1 tablespoon Nama Shoyu
1 teaspoon Hamburger seasonings
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper

In a food processor, combine walnuts, sun-dried tomatoes and soaking water until you achieve a meat consistency. Remove from processor.

In a mixing bowl, lightly mix together walnut meat, onions, jalapeno peppers, Nama Shoyu, salt and pepper. Shape into 6 patties. Serve.

Optional: Dehydrate at 115 degrees for 1 hour.
 
Soooo Sooo Good!!!
 
I made a Pizza  and crumbled this burger mix on top
 
 

 
 
I had been craving Pizza so this was my christmas meal,was lots of left overs ,it's great and more then filled my crave.Its about that time again. lol
 
Not actually,I will make it Thursday or friday depending on time,I want to do alot of green smoothies this week and keep detoxing and losing weight.Though I usually break down and make something ,hey Im human :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment