Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Raw Food Journey

Okay so I'm brand new to the blog thing,Ive read some,followed a few but never thought of doing one myself.So here it goes,I guess the point of me doing one now is to record my weight loss and health transformation and share recipes and thrifty tips         
                  Six months ago I decided to go raw and have dropped 60lbs so far.I started at 383.6 I am now 23.2 lbs from breaking the 300's.I am in awe and excited,I haven't been under 300's in close to 15 years.I believe strongly that God shows you things when it is time,and I feel like this is my time,I don't know what he has in store for me.All I know is I cant deni how intense this transformation has been for me on so many levels.
                                                     First picture taken in Aug 2010
                                                  Second Picture taken January 2011
            I love everything I have learned and experienced RAW . Some things I think that need work are getting the message to people who don't have tons of money,or resources to go raw.Its crazy some of the prices books and raw classes are.When the whole point is to change society and peoples minds and make eating raw a reality and not a overwhelming expensive experience.I have had to be very creative,and do alot of research,shopping and guesswork to go raw.Let me tell you its the best thing I could of ever done for myself and I wish the same feeling for everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment