Friday, December 16, 2011

RE-RE-Commited lol

Okay whatever happen to domino effect me into where I am now is imo a learning experience.I'm not looking back and putting what I have learned to work.Lost my zeal to try foods,to write,or to do anything really.Gonna call it touch of depression,and that's cool because its a reality in my life and something I've dealt with since childhood.When I was filling my body with more nutrients I can honestly say my moods where better for longer periods of time.
                                My diet as of now-I am eating meat and mostly cooked foods.So do I get rid of of trailer Rawk? I don't think so,I still love the raw foods and believe they hold a very important part in healing people,I still want to uncook,explore and create nutrient rich foods and share if possible.I'm not perfect nor do I wish to be.Ive never been a die hard No-meat eater from the beginning.Always felt it had its purpose,but also can see the many benefits of eating only once in awhile (say maybe 3 times a year) or less. Also do not agree with the way we treat the animals nor the fillers and things they pump into our food,nor the quantity ppl eat. I worked hard to lose this weight and eat right,and I loved the way I felt,physically and emotionally.I hit a place where I was not feeling well anymore,started to feel run down,my hair is just now starting to grow back some ( lost so much I had to wear a hair piece for my wedding) and overall I just felt like something was off.
                      After speaking with my guru (wonderfully intelligent woman I respect and enjoy talking to) she told me of eating for you bloodtype.How some bodies are pre-disposed to be vegetarians and others cannot survive solely on greens an such.It really hit home,am now researching what works best for me.Ater taking advised supplements & yes eating some meat I started to feel like myself again.
           Raw had taught me so many things and one of the most important was how to listen to my body,something I was never aware of before.Same with meat and cooked foods it was a easy at first (not an easy choice but easy for my body to consume) and now it like my body is saying okay your good,take a break,now its begging for more raw nutrient dense foods.

          Finding the happy medium-This is where I am at now.Although I have ate meat and cooked items,I still only trust what I make and travel for the meat I consume to insure freshness,never anything from a store,although I do eat alot of gluteenfree vegan frozen meals(i know that's bad) and Ive allowed Rolly Polly to throw some cheese on a few of my wraps   =-o.       

No comments:

Post a Comment