Tuesday, July 12, 2011

JUICE FAST,Wedding Dress,and Wii

My blog is kinda turning more towards a picture diary ..but that's cool...When I have reached my body's desired weight (it knows better then me)... there will be a virtual reflection mentally & Physically.
    
Past week I have been trying to consume more simple foods,been feeling kinda bogged down. Feeling better already...food cravings an such were not the problem, last blog I spoke of my inner struggles Basically came down to my fear of being thin and the unknown.Last night when I came home around 9pm after my tops meeting I had an urge to do something.I wanted to go walking,swimming,biking-ANYTHING!!. I ended up doing nothing :(
 
         My mind was like: its too late to bike ride/we live on a dead end road where am I going to walk to at this time/swimming ?? there isn't a swimming place in a 50 mile radius around here that doesn't cost 15$ or more for admission. I'm not a social butterfly either.Grrrrrrr
                  Use to always be on the go and loved it.Have settle down for so long ,I honestly don't know what to do with myself,and I'm most alive at night.That use to consist of me partying an staying out real late.Now I vegetate an play world of warcraft (cant get more sedentary then that).Wen I start to eat real good like now again its like a fire in me...So I'm in the search of something I can do by myself that's safe and cheap,also helps get me into shape.




                    Cant afford a gym membership ..........Soooo I checked out qvc a few weeks ago to price their Wii's ......Figured hey,its something I can do at anytime.Found one with payments and purchased it.We have had it a little over a week,its alot of fun,and I must say some of the games leave you panting and sweating a good bit. I haven't really worked out on it yet.But starting today I will be using the "Just Dance" every day as my routine to be active along with the shake weight for my arms.Will share my results in a week and will take pictures(of course) lol


Wedding Dress Bliss
       We have an appt. to hopefully set a date today with the deacon of our church.We are hoping for an October wedding.


























Put the deposit on this dress Wed.
Was hard to find a size to order because my tits have shrunk so much .
My measurements came out to
48"Chest
48"Waist
61"Hips
Yea, can you say serious pear shape?!!  -The shop owner recommended I order a 24W-I wear a 20W in most free flowing dresses now adays-but I know wedding dress's are unforgiving material
50"Chest
42"waist
51"Hips
Umm yea lol---The top will have to be taken in...and of course on the raw food diet an the way I have lost weight, I'm sure my chest will be even smaller by then (ahhhhhh).she said because of the dress style I picked I don't need to worry about the hips part at all,its A-line flare.So the hard area is the middle .Hmm ,looking at a 4 to 6 inch loss here.It can be done,and that brings me to the incredible timing of the Juice Fast.


     








          My brother has lost alot of weight (80ish lbs) just by normal diet an exercise(he has became very active),he has been struggling alot with his food choices, and over the past year has made alot of more natural choices(I'd Like to say Ive had some part in that).Yet he is still eating out and has never officially cleaned his self out before .My mother bought him a breville for Christmas last year ,and he has been juicing and novice gardening as well . We have become both well versed on the whole health thing,and its pretty cool to have someone I know whom I can speak to about healthy stuff .
  He requested I join the Bragg group (the acv ppl) was very cool, they send you some free samples- and some VERY informative articles. Here's is the link for anyone interested :
http://bragg.com/products/acv.html?gclid=CJKVl4mr8qkCFYeD5Qod2nExaA


JUICE FAST
        Rod(My Brother) & wife watched a movie called sick,tired and nearly dead on netflix .He called me and my mother thrilled an inspired telling us, we would love it.After a few days I finally sat down to watch it.WOW!!! I knew alot of the stuff but the outcomes and the way it is wrote is genius.He pretty much covered all the basis even for th nay-sayers.
        Showed how ignorant & blind the public is when it comes to their health along with the Pill pushing factories we call doctors. At same time he let ppl speak their mind even if he didn't agree.The middle of the movie you think its going to be over an then he throws you a curve and documents an amazing metamorphosis.If your in need of inspiration watch this movie its awesome!!




         Have a real fear of Juicing ( not eating is the fear ).I have a breville an that's actually how I started out raw,incorporating juice daily.It feels like a month since I have juiced,I still do green smoothie ALOT.In lue of my recent obstacle's and desire to take things to the next level.Ive been praying for help to keep on track and work through this hurdle.Rod calling an this movie spoke to me in many ways.I went to Tops last night boasting about the movie and they were very receptive about doing a filming and bringing in my juicer ,trying out some recipes.......but wait that's not all folks lol
          
             Norman (hubs to be) ,had made a deal with me that if I lost 100lbs he would go raw for a month.Lucky for him that day has come!!   :)
        I asked him to watch Fat,Sick,and Nearly dead, an tell me what he thought . Norman is a man of few words but he did say it seemed like Joe knew what he was talking about an you could not argue with the results.
        So a few hours ago I asked if he would like to go on the fast with me and that Rod as well was going to start.We would all start this Sunday-and hit up the Farmers Market in our state capitol an load up on veggies for the week.Let him know it was his choice an was not an easy choice.Me& Rod do eat veggies.I'm guessing I will be starting out with the best case scenario,seeing I'm a raw vegan.Having said that,I don't think this is going to be easy an detox free by NO means lol
 .Rod does eat and enjoy fruits an veggies-but he eats alot of meat-dairy an processed food too,so he will be struggling too.
               Norman looks healthy, is in relatively good shape cept for the conditions that come with smoking for ever.I let him know that it will be no picnic ,I asked how much fruits an veggies he ate this week.We agreed we couldn't even fill a dixie cup worth of anything in that category.(BAD).He is also a coffee drinker big time,so headaches an all will come.After I was brutally honest with him,I then told him how wonderful he will feel when the storm passes,that I cant explain it to him,he has to experience it.  I wanted to make sure it was his choice-told him you wont hurt my feelings if your not ready,you have to because you want to.After consideration he agreed he wanted to give it a go.
          



 Game Plan

Okay so it will be the three of us Fasting for 10 days.

Little change of plans for Norman,his work schedule is bad this week,I want him to be off work for his first 3 days of fast. So this Sunday he will be 100% raw until Saturday.Saturday being his beginning fast day.I will be on day 7 by then...Might work out better,we wont kill each other lol

Rod says he hopes it will curb his hunger an after will help him incorporate more raw foods, but he will return to eating meat,he said he will see how he feels.

Me-I'm going to take it one day at a time-I'm hoping to enjoy it and continue for a 30 day fast.I say that now but I might get to day 10 an be like FOOOOOOOOOD I need FOOOOOD lol idk!!

Taking pictures of all 3 of us at the start an finish of the fast....Should be interesting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment